Saturday, July 2, 2016

Kid-friendly Desserts



I got my love for baking from growing up and baking with family members such as my mom and grandma. They would always invite me along to the kitchen to help them bake whatever they were baking that day. Below are some recipes that are kid friendly that you will be able to bake with your children, and perhaps even inspire them to want to bake more. 

The first recipe that I have to share is for dirt cups. Dirt cups and named that way because they essentially look like a pile of dirt, but are much tastier. This recipe is kid friendly not only because of the easy level recipe, but also because they are made with ingredients that most kids will love. They are even topped off with worms, which was my favorite part about this growing up. To find the recipe please click here

The next recipe I am going to share could be considered one of the healthier snack desserts. The recipe is for peanut butter banana pops. This could be an easy way to incorporate some fruit into your kids. This recipe is also very easy to make, and something they will be able to help with every step. To find the recipe please click here

The last recipe I have for today is for a root beer float. This dessert is very simple to make and it only requires a few simple ingredients. This was one of my favorite desserts as a kid, and my parents would always let me make my own. To find a recipe please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment