Saturday, July 2, 2016

Recipes for the Cookie Lovers



Cookies have always been one of my favorite desserts. Cookies are usually fairly easy to bake compared to other desserts, and there is such a variety that there is a type of cookie that can please everyone.  Below you will find some of my favorite cookie recipes. 

The first recipe I would like to share with you all is a brownie cookie recipe.  I believe that brownie cookies are one of the hardest cookies to bake because they require a lot of watching, as they need to come out of the oven at the right time. These cookies, if made right are delicious. They have a crunchy outer layer, while the inside is still moist and slightly gooey.  This is my favorite recipe for a brownie cookie that I have come across. The recipe can be found on the Food Network site, by clicking here

My personal preference for cookies, is to have them nice and soft, rather than having a little bit of a crunch to them. For anyone else who enjoys a chewy cookie, I highly recommend this recipe. This recipe is for the classic chocolate chip cookie. This is my go-to cookie recipe when I need something that is easy to bake, but still tastes delicious. The recipe can be found by clicking here

The last recipe I am going to share today is one of the more unique and fun recipes that I have made. This recipe is for fancy fortune cookies. These cookies are easy to make, and are customizable because you can make your own fortunes or add different toppings to them. The recipe can be found by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment