Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Recipes for the Chocolate Lovers

It is no surprise for anyone who knows me to know that I love anything chocolate related. Today, I would like to share with you some of my favorite chocolate recipes from other websites that I find myself using very often.

The first recipe that I would like to share with you all is a flour-less chocolate cake. This recipe is quite simple for a cake recipe. It only requires about six ingredients to make, and most of those ingredients are ingredients that are found in the common household. This is the recipe that I use when I am craving something chocolate, but do not want to put in a lot of effort to make. You can find the recipe by clicking here.

The next recipe that I want to share with you guys is on the list of my all-time favorite recipes. I find myself making this recipe more during the summer and fall months because it is a s’more brownie. It is a little bit of a more involved recipe because of the steps it requires, but in my opinion it is definitely worth a try. You can find the recipe by clicking here.

The last recipe is a recipe that was a classic for my family growing up. This recipe is specifically popular for children. It has several names, but is most commonly referred to as puppy or monkey munch. This is a fairly simple recipe to make, and is a great snack for the chocolate and peanut butter lovers. The recipe can be found by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment