Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Product Recommendation: Kitchen Aid 9-speed Hand Mixer



When baking some tasty treats so often, it is important to have the proper equipment to help get the job done quickly and efficiently with as little hassle as possible. That is why I am sharing the Kitchen Aid 9-speed hand mixer with you all today. Hand held mixers are my go-to tool as opposed to stand mixers. I believe that hand-held mixers get the job done, and require far less cleaning and complications. After using a few brands, I have discovered that the Kitchen Aid brand tends to be my favorite, as they last very long and are user friendly. They do offer a 5-speed and a 7-speed mixer as well, but I think that the 9-speed tends to be the best bargain. The 9-speed typically only costs around $100.00, which will pay for itself if you do a lot of baking. There are a number of different features that this mixer offers including but not limited to the 9 speeds, a beater ejector button, a lockable cord that swivels for convenience and the soft start feature that brings the mixer up to speed to prevent overspill and splattering. My family has been using Kitchen Aid equipment for as long as I can remember, and we have never had any issues. I would highly recommend this product to any baker, as the price is not too expensive and this particular tool will come in handy with almost any baking recipe. The Kitchen Aid 9-speed hand mixer can be found by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment