Monday, June 20, 2016

Summer Treats



With summer being right around the corner, I thought I would share with you some sweet summer treats that I have recently come across. Summer is the time of the year when all of the sweet fruit flavored desserts are most popular. Following will be some of my favorite go-to summer recipes that I have from other baking blogs.

The first treat I really like is a lemon cake. This cake is one of my family’s favorites and is always requested for gatherings.  The recipe can be found on the Love from the Oven blog by clicking here.  

The next summer treat that is particularly popular for kids is homemade ice pops. These popsicles are an easy snack that are fairly easy to make as they only require a few ingredients that can all be thrown into the blender and then frozen. The recipe can be found on Bakerella by clicking here

Another favorite summer treat of mine is these berry cookie cups. These do require quite a few ingredients, however they are common ingredients that are typically found in a household. These are perfect little treats that are individual sized and refreshing. The full recipe can be found on My Baking Addiction by clicking here

The last summer treat that I want to share right now is a white chocolate cherry no bake mini pies. Again these are nice because they are individual size. These are fairly simple to make and they only require 6 steps. It is a perfect mixture of chocolate and fruit. The recipe can be found on Oh My! Sugar High by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment