Sunday, June 19, 2016

Another Helpful Baking Blog



I have come across a blog recently that I have found to be well put together that I thought I would share with my viewers. The blog is called Sprinkle Bakes and can be found at www.sprinklebakes.com. Sprinkle Bakes is a blog about baking and desserts with numerous recipes and baking information being posted. The blog has an eye-catching design that grabs the viewers’ attention from the get-go. There are many aspects that make the blog appealing and easy to use. There are links to follow the blogger on all of their social media accounts and there are links to go back into the archives that helps to make it easier to find older posts. I also appreciate how active the blogger is, posting a few different post throughout the week. The posts tend to be for any level baker, as there are very detailed instructions so anyone is able to bake the recipe. Also, the comments left on the blog posts are positive, and there does not appear to be many complaints. I also appreciated the links for the subscription and most popular posts which make the blog more user friendly.  The blogger brings a sense of humor into her posts, which I believe makes the readers feel more connected. She states the mistakes that she had made when baking a certain recipe, which helps make sure that the viewers do not make the same mistake. Overall, I think that this blog is a very good and user friendly blog and I would recommend that people give this blog a view.

No comments:

Post a Comment