Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Analyzing my website



Overall, I think that my website is pretty well put together. I think that the design could use some overall work, which I hope to work on soon. It is not bad, but it could use some work to perhaps become more appealing and more eye catching. People often look with their eyes before deciding if they want to read something or not, so having a more attractive and alluring design to the web site would help to retain viewers I believe. The web site covers a variety of baking topics including helpful tips and various recipes, but I also hope to expand those topics. I think my web site does a good job in incorporating ideas for both professional and people who are just now starting to learn how to bake. I think that I post often, which can help me to not only attract but also help me to retain visitors to the web site.  I think that eventually adding more features such as more options to make it easier for the viewers would help with keeping the traffic up. Maybe a search bar so they can search through some of the posts if they are looking for a certain aspect or recipe, etc. Overall, I think my web site has some good basics and is a good starter for anyone who is just learning how to blog, but it will definitely need some sprucing up in order to get viewers to want to come back or subscribe to my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment