Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Food Network Review



Today I will be reviewing the Food Network. Not only did growing up around parents and family that baked  lead me to my passion for baking, but also watching TV shows on baking helped to lead me to that passion. The Food Network is a great channel for anyone to watch who is interested in not only baking but also cooking and food in general. The shows the network provides are all family friendly and are packed full of beneficial information. One particular show that helped me become more familiar with baking was Cake Wars, which is aired on the network. Teams compete in building themed cakes under a time pressure. I was fascinated with the creations they were able to make in such a short amount of time, which made me want to focus more on baking. Not only are the television shows beneficial to potential and experienced bakers, but also the Food Network website. The website can be found by clicking here. The website has a category where they post recipes that they have used. Another aspect of the website that I also found to be extremely beneficial was the video category. They post various videos with different tips and how-to videos. Overall I think the Food Network is valuable to both new bakers and experienced bakers. It is full of information, and there are not any negatives I have found with the Network. I think that the Food Network can be beneficial to many people for a number of different reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment