Wednesday, June 22, 2016

A Look Back

Today I wanted to create a post that will help to summarize some of my previous posts.
The first post I would like to mention is my post on Chocolate Covered Pretzels. This is one very easy recipe to make, and is always a hit at my gatherings. Very simple snack to bake and then take on the go for a handy snack. 

I would also like to highlight my post for the Fruit Pizza. This is one of the “healthier” desserts that I love to bake and my friends and family always love it. It is a good break from all of those chocolate desserts and is a nice light and refreshing dessert. 

A third post I would like to point out is my post on Summer Treats. This post has a few different treats that I find myself tending to want to bake more in the summer because of all of the fruit involved and the summer feel that these desserts give off. Included in the post is a lemon cake, some homemade ice pops (very popular choice for baking with kids), some berry cookie cups, and some white chocolate cherry no bake mini pies. 

One last post I would like to include is the Eating with your Eyes post. This post highlights how to spruce up and decorate some of the desserts that you bake. Also provided in this post is a like to a tutorial I have found to be very helpful on how to create simple chocolate plastic roses to help decorate cakes, cupcakes, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment