Sunday, June 26, 2016

New Shop Products Available

I have recently opened up a shop so that anyone who is interested is able to purchase some products with my logo on it, to help support my business. The first product I have created is a t-shirt. The t-shirt comes in a variety of fourteen different colors and is available in sizes small to a double extra-large. There is a Daisy’s Delicious Desserts logo that is on the front side of the t-shirt in the upper center. The t-shirt costs $27.50. The next product that I have made that is available for purchase is a coffee mug. The mug is both dishwasher and microwave safe that has a 15 oz. capacity. The mug is currently available in white and has my business logo on one side of the mug. The mug is currently available for a price of $14.39. The last option I have will be very beneficial to fellow bakers. I have made an apron that is available for purchase. The apron is currently available in three different colors and it has two larger pockets on the front for easy storage and quick access to items you might need when baking. It also has my business logo on the front center of the apron. The apron is currently available at a price of $20.39. To find any of the described products, please click here. I currently only have the three products for sale, but I will be adding different items to the collection soon, so please check back if you do not see an item that you are interested it!

No comments:

Post a Comment